4 Reasons and Solutions for Sewing Machine Needles
When sewing the upper of the cloth fabric, we will find that two upper threads and the bottom thread are intertwined together from the reverse side, sometimes there is only one stitch, and sometimes several stitches are connected together. In the jargon of sewing machines, this phenomenon is called flower stitching. Needle.
- Phenomenon: The straight machine needle is too low to make the loops of the straight machine needle too large, so that the loops are intertwined with each other.
Solution: Reposition according to the needle height positioning standard of the straight machine.
- Phenomenon: The end of the needle plate is too narrow, which makes the stitches of straight needles easy to be stitched together.
Solution: Replace the needle plate with a new one.
- Phenomenon: The bottom of the looper is too narrow and round, and it is easy to make the loops of the straight needles unable to separate from each other on the looper so that the loops are intertwined with each other to produce flowery needles.
Solution: Replace the looper with a new one.
- Phenomenon: The straight machine needle and the curved needle are poorly matched.
Solution: Adjust the matching position of the needle and the looper according to the standard.
Read More: Filament Sewing Thread
8 reasons and solutions for the wrinkling of sewing machine sewing materials
The wrinkling of sewing materials is also a problem that we will encounter when sewing clothes. The causes and solutions are as follows:
- Phenomenon: Improper differential feeding ratio.
Solution: Properly adjust the differential feeding ratio.
- Phenomenon: the feed dog is high or low, and the front and rear positions are improper.
Solution: Adjust the height, front and rear positions of the feed dog according to the standard.
- Phenomenon: the suture tension is too large, the upper thread and the bottom thread are too tight
Solution: Properly adjust the suture tension.
- Phenomenon: presser foot pressure is too large or too small
Solution: Properly adjust the presser foot pressure.
- Phenomenon: the small presser foot loses its flexible movement up and down, and the seam is embedded or rusted between the large and small presser feet
Solution: remove the foreign objects between the big and small presser feet, remove the rust outside the rust or replace the rusty presser foot.
- Phenomenon: The stitch length does not match the sewing material.
Solution: Choose matching stitches for different fabrics.
- Phenomenon: The upper and lower threads are installed incorrectly.
Solution: Re-thread the upper thread and install the lower thread correctly.
- Phenomenon: the sewing thread is too thick or the elasticity is too large.
Solution: replace thin thread or good quality sewing thread.
Read More: Thread for Sewing Machine