High-strength polyester sewing thread is a type of sewing thread that can be applied in many knitting industries. It has a wide range of uses, and is mainly used for sewing various types of cotton, wool, polyester, and blended fibers. What is a high-strength polyester thread?
High Strength Polyester Sewing Thread has 5 characteristics:
- 1, light resistance, good wear resistance. Lightfastness is second only to acrylic, abrasion resistance is second only to nylon with the best abrasion resistance, and it is better than other natural fibers and synthetic fibers.
- 2. The heat resistance and thermal stability of High Strength Polyester Sewing Thread are the best among synthetic fabrics. It is lubricated by appearance, but the internal molecules are tightly placed.
- 3, high strength. The short fiber strength is 2.6-5.7 cN/dtex, and the high strength fiber is 5.6-8.0 cN/dtex. Its impact strength is 4 times higher than nylon and 20 times higher than viscose fiber.
- 4, good elasticity. The elasticity is close to the wool, and when the elongation is 5% to 6%, it can completely recover. Wrinkle resistance across other fibers, that is, the fabric does not wrinkle, and the specification and stability are good.
- 5, corrosion resistance. Resistant to bleaches, oxidants, hydrocarbons, ketones, petroleum products, and inorganic acids