Causes 1: Sewing noodles are floating
- Analysis: The tensioner pressure is too small.
- Treatment method: Tighten the clamp thread to increase the tension of the sewing thread.
Read More: Filament Sewing Thread
Causes 2: Bottom sewing thread is floating
- Analysis: The bobbin spring is too loose.
- Solution: Tighten the bobbin spring screw to increase the tension of the bottom sewing thread.
Causes 3: Stitch length and duration
- Analysis: Presser foot pressure is too small.
- Treatment method: Tighten the pressure adjusting screw.
Causes 4: Under the sewing material, there is a thread cover for each needle, in the shape of a towel sewing thread cover
- Analysis: The cloth feeding and sewing thread take-up actions are inconsistent.
- Solution: Adjust the cloth feed cam screw to make the cloth feed and thread take-up action in harmony
Causes 5: other reasons
- The thickness of the sewing thread is different, use a better suture instead.
- The sewing thread tensioner is not working properly, remove the dust in the thread tensioner to make the sewing thread pass smoothly.
- The positioning of the threader is not correct, adjust the tension of the needle sewing thread, looper sewing thread, and stretcher sewing thread.
- The wire hole is not smooth, grind or polish the wire hole.
Read More: Thread for Sewing Machine